B. LINUX NETWORKING & WEB
1. Full server setup for lots of Linux distributions:
RedHat (including Enterprise Server), Debian, Slackware, SuSE, etc...
=> This means that a local admin makes a basic Linux setup like in the standard package, and after that - through a secure remote connection - we make the setup for all the server services.
2. Advanced setup and maintenance:
- DNS database maintenance ,
- Web Server (Apache 1.X and 2.X),
- Mail Server (Sendmail, Postfix, QMail, Xmail),
- Database Server (MySQL, Postgress, ODBC),
- FTP Server (VSFTP, WFTP),
- Files Server (Samba),
- Java Server (Tomcat, JBoss),
- SQUID and web accelerators,
- Web pages content policy
(permit/deny access based on the content of the page)
3. Server secure environment for shared usage:
- individual rights for user folders and applications,
- disk quotas for users,
- access logs,
4. Web setup for utilitary scripts:
- server usage,
- file managers,
- virtual hosts...
Full remote maintenance, backup and upgrade for all these